Location: Montrose Pavilion
Date: August 8th, 2020
- Presentations will be available as the event gets closer for participants to print.
- Participants will only be awarded CEUs for hours completed, with up to 7 CEUs available.
- Learning outcomes will be assessed following the symposium with a written Likert scale, group Q&A, and a written post test.
- If a personnel has any physical or sensory impairments, emotional or learning disabilities please contact the administration team, either Teresa Bailey or Amy Hanley, at In Motion Therapy 970-249-1646 regarding any learning assistance needed in order to make necessary accommodations.
- We will continue to update this website in regards to COVID-19 and any changes happening to the symposium. All content will be available on the website to print out the week prior. Please call us directly at 970-249-1646 if you have any questions.
- Click the brochure below for details!