To our In Motion Therapy Family, Patients and Friends,
At this point in time In Motion Therapy is open for business at all three of our current locations! We are actively monitoring all information regarding Covid-19 and will follow the direction of the Centers for Disease Control, Colorado Department of Health, and Montrose County Public Health. Your health, well-being and safety is of upmost importance.
What you need to know:
1. We are constantly disinfecting all touched surfaces. All equipment is wiped down between each patient.
2. Our Sit and Fit class is cancelled until further notice.
3. Our circuit training class is cancelled until further notice.
4. For those of you with IMT gym memberships, we are temporarily suspending open gym and pool. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
We feel these changes are necessary in order to do our best to manage any exposure risk for our staff and patients, allowing all to continue to receive the excellent quality care that you are so used to. Thank you for your understanding.
What we ask you to do:
- If you are able to come to your appointment alone please do so. We are attempting to limit the number of people in the building at one time.
- Please wash your hands with soap and water frequently.
- If you are not feeling well, please give us a quick call and we will be glad to reschedule you for a time when you are feeling better.
We are all in this together and I love being part of our communities, working together, banding together, to combat an unseen virus. We will post any updates as they become available.
Take Care and God Bless You,